Friday 8 November 2013

WIFE'S DOMINATION

Hiiiiiiii Readers,,Hiiiii Readers , 
Hope u all liked my earlier stories . Here is an another intresting story!!!
Guyz comments and feedbacks are neccesary.plz post ur comments and feedbacks on my stories!!!

I(
Satish) understand now how cold air makes a woman's nipples cold. 
Actually, I understood it all along, but the point has been driven 
home to me on more than one occasion. My Mistress loves the cold. 
She doesn't love to be in it, she loves what it does to me. This is 
not the first time that I have been left outside, naked and at 
attention on a chilly fall night. The flood lamp is glaring on me so 
that Mistress can watch her toy respond to the cold.
I should explain. I used to call Mistress my wife. She 
revoked that privilege some time ago. I thought it was a right, one 
I earned when we married. I learned that it was not. When we 
married, I had a well paying job in sales, and offered her a stay at 
home life. I even hired a maid to come in twice a week. Mistress was 
very pleased with that.
Our arrangement went on quite nicely for a year or more. I 
had been with my company for about five years. Then there was a change. It was not so much the economic climate, although it did not help at the time. There was a spell when nobody in the company was selling. Then, I lost my biggest account. Replacing those sales was going to be tough. My boss was putting pressure on me to sell more as well. The stress became great, and within a year, I was unemployed. 
My wife was supportive at first. She helped me look for another job, 
and kept records for me. My mother-in-law gave her leads from her 
work, and we followed them up together. But time went on, and I 
couldn't get a job that came close to paying enough to support us. 
Unemployment was running out, and my savings would not last long. My 
wife, and Mother-in-law, became concerned. They started questioning 
me about my day closely, asking me if I had been productive. If I 
did not meet with their approval, they were disapproving, and they 
became harsher as time went on. They questioned my manhood, and my 
ability to provide.
One night, it came to a head. My wife was very demanding for two or 
three nights, and I strived to please her. She always knew what she 
wanted in bed, but she had become more and more aggressive getting 
it since I lost my job. Each night I got three hours of sleep or 
less. One day I stopped at a fast food joint for some lunch. The 
full stomach, and the lack of sleep, I dozed off and missed an 
interview.
We had her mother over for dinner that night. She joined us at least 
twice a week lately. We were having drinks when they started 
quizzing me. I admitted my mistake and the room went deathly quiet.
"What should we do with this wuss that can't even keep a job?" my 
wife asked.
"Hmmmph" her mother replied. "Send him to bed without dinner."
I could tell by the smile on my Mistress's face that the idea 
appealed to her
"Bullshit!" I said. 
Immediately, my face stung and went red hot. My Mother-in-law had 
slapped me! 
"Don't you EVER talk to your wife like that!" she screamed.
I tried to stammer an apology, but it did no good.
"Sorry does not even come close, boy!"
"Go into the bedroom!" my wife yelled. "I will be in a while!"
i went. I had no choice. I could have overpowered them, but they 
were all I had. I had no job, and I moved a thousand miles from my 
home to take my old job. The only friends I ever had were from work, 
and I hadn't talked to them since I had been fired. So I went. 
Mistress followed me five minutes later. 
Remove ur clothes!" I looked at her, startled.
"Remove ur clothes!" She repeated. "Now, boy!" I got the point and started to 
take off my clothes.
"Faster!" I was still reeling from the tongue-lashing I had gotten a 
few minutes ago. I pulled my clothes off and folded them on the 
chair.
"Kneel! Here at the foot of the bed." God knows why, I did it. She 
turned me so that I was looking up the bed. She pushed my head down, 
so that it was bowed. 
"Don't you dare move!"
I could smell the dinner cooking, and my knees began to hurt. I 
could hear the women talking, and their voices changed from angry to 
calm. I could hear them starting dinner, and I wanted some. I was 
about to get up and get dressed when I heard the door open. I stayed 
still. I felt my wife's breath in my ear.
"If you even think about coming out before I tell you, I will 
divorce you, take everything, AND get alimony. Then you will be able 
to crawl home with only the clothes on your back, and explain how 
you are a failure not only at work, but as a husband as well."
Her words struck me. She was right. In the state we lived in, if you 
divorced, you might as well give up everything. The courts awarded 
it all to the wife, and the man was left with nothing.
I heard the door slam again, but I could hear their voices as they 
giggled through dinner.
I don't know how long it was until I heard the door open again. I 
had tried to follow their conversation, but I couldn't. I caught 
words, but nothing I could make sense out of. The ones that I did 
hear were not all that encouraging. Finally, the door did open. I 
started to turn when my Mistress grabbed my hair, and started 
pulling me along. I tried to protest my nakedness.
"Shut up, and come on, boy!" I staggered behind her into the living 
room. Her Mother was sitting in one chair, and there were two drinks 
on the table between the two chairs. Mistress forced me to my knees 
in front of the chairs and took a chair.

She grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back. I heard and 
felt the cold `snick' of handcuffs. It happened so fast I did not 
even try to fight. I didn't even know what was happening until they 
were on. Mistress pushed my head in a bowed position again.

The women glared at me.
"There is to be some changes." My Mother-in-Law began. "You are 
going to be of use to your MISTRESS at all times, now." She stressed 
the word Mistress. "You have lost the privilege of calling her your 
wife. You now belong to her. That means that you are nothing, and 
think of nothing but her pleasures and needs."
My wife reached out with her toe and kicked my balls lightly. I 
winced. 
"Yes, there will be pain. I have gotten her a job where I work. She 
will make enough money to support you both. You will do ALL the 
household duties, and do them to her satisfaction."
"You will be trained." My wife said. "I start in two weeks, so you 
have a lot to learn. We will start tonight."
I knew that if I did this, there was no turning back. I remembered her words about divorce, and 
I knew she meant it. The choice was a life of slavery, or a life of 
shame. Either way was broken manhood. 
.she put a chastity device on me..
I saw the look of triumph on Mistress's face. She reached 
down and grabbed "her package" as she immediately began referring to 
it.
"This is something I know that you will understand," she 
began. IF you EVER want to use this again, you had better behave. 
You will earn it by following the laws that I set down for you, 
by being obedient, and by anticipating my needs, and pleasing me.
"The first law is that you do not speak, ever, unless given 
permission."
"The second is when you do address me you call me Mistress. 
In public you will call me `Ma'am". This is the law that caused the 
predicament I was in now. 
"The third law is that you will complete all your assigned 
chores without flaw"
"The fourth law is that you always completely and promptly 
obey any commands that Mother or I give you."
"Tomorrow," my Mother-in-law began, "You will learn 
protocol. Do you know what protocol is, slave?"
I shook my head no. Immediately, Mistress's hand snaked out 
and slapped me.
"You answer fully, slave! `No, Ma'am, I do not know what 
protocol is.' Now say it!"
I must have stumbled, because there was another explosion on 
my face. 
` "SAY IT!"
"N-no, Ma'am, I do not know what protocol is." I stammered.
"Good, slave. That is protocol." I could hear the 
satisfaction and delight in my Mother-in-laws voice. "It is learning 
how to behave as a slave."
That night I service both ladies until the sun rose. My 
Mother-in-law slept on the guest bed, and Mistress slept on our bed. 
I was tied to the foot of the bed. My body was sore, but I slept 
anyway, exhausted. I feel my Penis and balls shrinking. I know mistress is looking out, giggling at me. I figure that she is on the phone, telling her 
mother how her stupid husband penis up today, and how he is paying 

for it.
My punishment tonight is because I did not honor my Mistress in 
public. I am to address Mistress as Ma'am in public, especially in 
the presence of women. At the restaurant, I did not call her Ma'am 
in front of the waitress. In Mistress's mind, I allowed the waitress 
to assume that I was equal with my Mistress. I know that this is not 
acceptable. I am better trained than that.
Mistress dragged me into the house and knelt me in front of her 
chair. Like the first time, there was a drink there. I knew what was 
expected of me now. I would be forced to service her for hours with
my tongue. She might read, watch television, talk on the phone or 
just relax. But she had a tremendous appetite for this kind of 
service. She handcuffed my hands behind me and rested my chin on the 
edge of the chair.
She sat down, and I began my duties. She wiggled into a 
comfortable position, and grabbed my hair. .............
my life continued like this.....for last 3 years this is my life.....at my wife's will and orders...at home i always be naked at feet of my mistress

Guyzzzz ur COMMENTS & FEEDBACKS  are most neccesary which gives me ENCOURAGEMENT to Pen down more Stories......

Readers mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com . Female readers comments are most welcome. 
Girls/woman who want to see my 
penis /naked body and use me as ur slave can always email me on 
cfnmsatish@gmail.com


Any mistress want me as a slave mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com


Hope all of u all have liked this story. For any comments and feedback, write to me cfnmsatish@gmail.com. Women who wanted to chat to me can put in a mail at this id.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment