Tuesday 26 November 2013

CFNM And FEMDOM - The party! (Part-5)

As all the ladies completed their tea, Kamala ordered me to go and drink the left over tea. Kamala also invited Neeta to come over for a party later that night to which she readily agreed. They were to celebrate Mala's belated birthday party that day. Neeta said that she will also get her boyfriend. Meanwhile Deepa insisted that she would get her younger sister who was 32 years age. Kamala and Mala agreed for this and all hi-fied for the evening party. Mala's friend was also supposed to join. It became 7am now and Kamala announced that if my Penis gets small whenever she expects it large for the rest of the day(in front of the guests), I will be punished in front of them. She got up and stroked my Penis as it became erect. Neeta watched this and again giggled within herself.
 Neeta then finished her milking task. She reminded everyone of my small Penis before she left, which humiliated me more. I was given few house works by Kamala which I did, as the three ladies rested and watched TV. Then Mala and Deepa left by car for nearby town to get few items, thus leaving me and Kamala in house. She was watching TV all the time and I too watched sitting down along with her. She was my maid and now i was reduced to her slave. How pathetic I was feeling.  My red and naked Ass felt better as I sat on cold floor.  We both had lunch as we talked. I requested and begged Kamala to give me clothes in front of others later that day. She said she wants to show my Penis to other ladies and show her dominance towards me.She then bathed, came out, dressed and held my small Penis in her hand. Then i and she went to have a nap.
     I was woken up by continuous ringing of bell around 4pm. Kamala ordered me to open the door. I got up to open the door to see Maala and Deepa. Maala was furious as she had to wait nearly 5 mins outside. She slapped me hardly and pushed me to which i fell down on the floor. She pulled me up by my Penis and ordered me to bring the items from there car. I sensed that my horror times were to begin that evening. Then Mala woke Kamala. Kamala said that now they should shave my pubic hair. I requested her to keep it like that to which Deepa asked me to shut up and follow the orders. Kamala asked Mala and Deepa to do that shaving job. Mala was still furious on me and my Penis was paining slightly. In next 30 mins, I was shaved and trimmed properly to remove all my pubic hair on my body,not even single hair left on my body even they trimmed my hair on my head to small sized and rest of the body is clean shaved  . Deepa then streched my bums and shaved the hairs over my Ass and Balls. Mala also shaved my underarms. Now i was shaved completely and was looking clean according to them. Kamala said that since 7-8 ladies were coming that night, she wanted my Penis to look clean and atleast bigger  than a peanut. She also warned me to keep my Penis big in front of others that night so that they can say its a Penis, or else I will be punished. I had a quick bath and looked fresh. Meanwhile all the ladies decorated the house for the evening party. They put flowers and all colourful papers and house was looking beautiful. Kamala decided that I will be slave to remove every ladies footwear and keep it out. Kamala and Mala came to me and started to beautify me. Kamala applied powder to my face, cheeks,Penis, balls and Ass. Deepa telling that doggy is looking very very cute. She held my Penis and told it looked cute. The red marks were visible on my Ass still. I got goosebumps thinking about how I will be insulted and humiliated later that night. Usually my Penis is very small(2.5inches) in idle mode and I love it being small as it looks cute for me.
        Mala came out dressed in a pinkish frock and I must say she looked stunning like a princess. Deepa came out with a top and knee length skirt, Kamala came in simple black top, blue jeans. All three were looking very beautiful and I was blessed to be with such pretty ladies!! Suddenly there was a horn of a two wheeler and i saw from the hall, a young lady and boy stepping out of it. One was naughty and excited Neeta wearing a tight top and jeans, showing her super curves. Though she was Average, her boobs were big  . The boy was supposed to be her boyfriend Shekar who she compared my Penis with earlier in the morning that day. I observed that he was a thin and short guy than Neeta well suited for Neeta to dominate. As they parked the vehicle, the ladies stepped out to greet the guests. Neeta and shekar both wished Mala, shekar complimented her with a rose. Meanwhile Kamala called me to come out and I came with my erect Penis. Shekar smiled seeing me naked there and Neeta too laughed with her boyfriend. I was introduced to Shekar, who patted and pitied my situation. Neeta said him that due to shaving of my pubic hair, my Penis can be visible . Neeta asked him to leave as it was supposed to be a ladies party. 
         As he left Another lady arrived there in a pink scooty. She was there dressed in pink top and a miniskirt. Since all pretty Ladies were there around, my Penis(3.5 inches) was already hard-on. As we all were already outside, the new lady came and wished Mala. I was hiding behind Kamala and Deepa, thus the newcomer could just see my face and nothing else. Mala introduced the new lady, Sonia 28 yrs and said she was Neeta's schoolmate. Kamala pulled me by my Penis and made me stand right in front of Sonia. Sonia expressed her surprise seeing a naked boy as i hung my head in shame. Kamala said her that I was her Servant aged 21 and she always kept me naked in front of her friends to keep me in control. She also said that he will be always naked in her house and serve her naked infront of kamla's and malaa's family(only infront of female family members>>mothers,aunts,sisters,friends etc etc of both kamalaa & maalaa). Neeta and Sonia were best buddies. I saw the two giggling ladies already looking at my tiny Penis. Neeta was telling her friend that since it was shaved, Penis is looking visible to which other lady laughed. I had no guts to even see their face, so put my head down in humiliation. Sonia was continuously staring at my Penis, due to which my erection was on, happily for Kamala. Kamala ordered me to remove the footwear of the two ladies. She also said both the ladies that they can punish and hit me anyhow if i dont agree and can touch, play or make fun with my Penis. Saying this Kamala, Mala and Deepa left inside leaving me naked in front of two hot ladies. Neeta ordered me to remove her heels first. I bent down, held her left leg and removed it slowely and followed it with removing Sonia's shes too. Since Sonia was wearing miniskirt, as i was removing her heels, I saw her pink panties from that angle. My penis shot up rock hard as i peeped to see her panties. When I got up, naughty Neeta held my Penis and shook it twice. She then touched my balls too and appreciated the shaving of pubic hair. We went inside as the ladies sat down. The five ladies were chatting and I was standing naked with my tiny erect Penis near Kamala. Mala got a call that her friend Priya would come to bus stop soon, which was 3 kms from the house. So one of us had to go to pick her up from there. 
      Mala ordered that I take her two wheeler and go to pick her up. I was confused to go out and asked her for my clothes. Kamala took scale and hit me hardly on my bums as i shouted in pain. Neeta and Sonia looked at Kamala's command on me and were shocked. Without saying a word, i proceeded out. Mala ordered Sonia and Neeta to go along with me, to which they readily agreed. Both were fighting to take me as their pillion rider. Sonia held be by my Penis and pulled me out of house. Kamala said Sonia that she was doing good work and asked her to control my Penis, even if its in public. Neeta took Mala's vehicle and left. I sat behind on Sonia's two wheeler and we both went. It was very cold outside and due to dark, no one were able to see me. I was a complete slave now even controlled by all the ladies.As we drove, we passed through a small village house where 4 children were sitting out. Sonia purposefully slowed down and stopped the vehicle right in front of the house stating that there is problem with tyre. I was forced to get down there and my Penis was small now in cold. She saw my tiny weeny and laughed for a while. The children(2 boys and 2 girls of age group 6-8) came out as they saw a stopped vehicle. All kids were in attire that just covered their genitals. They saw me naked and started teasing me to which Sonia enjoyed. I hung my head in shame and could not do anything. One small girl came to me, touched my Penis and asked me innocently why she does not have clothes. Sonia laughed, came and took the opportunity and bent down to explain the girl. As she did, her face was an inch from my Penis and she was getting good view of my crotch. She held my Penis many times while explaining the kids difference between genders. I stood there embarrassed as the children kept watching my naked body. Then she got up with my Penis in her hands and we started to leave. The children waved us good bye as we left.  Sonia laughed about the incident as we drove. 
    We reached bus stop where Neeta was anxiously waiting for us. Sonia narrated the incident to her and they both made fun of me. I stood there with my tiny Penis. Neeta saw it and started teasing me for small Penis, Sonia also joined the laughter. Sonia had a 3 yr old son and she told he had a bigger Penis than mine. Just than the bus came and a lady got down from the bus. We understood that it was her friend. Priya 32yrs was a darkish complexion lady with big boobs. She saw and waved at us. She saw me nude and was surprised at that, as she had not expected nude boy to receive her. She saw my Penis and as expectedly laughed seeing its tiny size. Neeta said that I was Kamala's Servant-slave to whom she kept naked 24*7 even in front of others even in public. Neeta ordered me to drive that vehicle and take Priya home in the vehicle. She and sonia went off in their vehicle. I sat on the scooty. Priya bent to keep her bag in the space in front of vehicle. She mistakingly touched my Penis . We drove back and reached home. I saw two new people standing out as soon as we reached. Deepa's sister Roopa 32yrs had already come there and I heard them already making fun of my small penis. Priya and Mala met each other and I was introduced to a smiling Roopa who was watching my small Penis. I was still standing outside as all ladies were gossipng. Kamala saw that my Penis had become as smaller as a cashew and she slapped me hard to take everyone's attention. She saw towards my Penis and started abusing me. She said I have to follow my punishment. I begged her to forgive me but she did not listen. Just then we saw that Deepa's mom came and all ran inside. Mala asked me to hide inside somwhere, Deepa's mom lucklily did not see me. 
     I hid below the cot and next two hours, I heard the noise of females and they were most sad that they could not use me to humiliate. All guests left one by one sadly. Only Mala and Kamala were left finally. I came out soon and both expressed their sadness of not using me to get humiliated. I felt happy within myself as i got saved of myself being in deep humialtion, but did not express with them. All three of us soon slept, with me, as usual in nude. I thanked god for saving humiliation for myself.
Guyzzzz ur COMMENTS & FEEDBACKS  are most neccesary which gives me ENCOURAGEMENT to continue my Present story 
CFNM AND FEMDOM .
And to pen down more Stories......


Readers mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com . Female readers comments are most welcome. 


Girls/woman who want to see my 
penis /naked body and use me as ur slave can always email me on 
cfnmsatish@gmail.com

Any mistress want me as a slave mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com


Hope all of u all have liked this story. For any comments and feedback, write
to me cfnmsatish@gmail.com. Women who wanted to chat to me can put in a mail at this id.


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment