Tuesday 26 November 2013

CFNM and FEMDOM - Penis Leash (PART 2)

This is the continuation of my previous story.
I had been reduced to a slave by this 2 deadly Mistresses in a matter of 3 hours. Now as I sat Kamala and Mala were speaking among themselves to tie a chain to my penis and control it. They were not getting the right idea of doing it. They ordered me to come upto them near the sofa. They both held my
penis nearby and were examining it in all directions. Mala lofted it up and said they can put a ring on the base of my penis and tie chain to that. Kamala was pleased with the idea and she kissed her cousin. Then Kamala held my erect penis and pulled me to the room. Maala then got three key chain rings of different Diameter and handed to Kamala. Kamala was holding my penis and they were discusssing about the chain. Kamala then went seraching for chain. Mala guided me walking now holding my penis with her thumb and index finger. First to bedroom, kitchen, hall she did not get it. Mala was wearing jeans and guiding me by my penis, which looked so so hot. I was simply controlled by them like a dog. Then Kamala went backyard to search it. It was hot now with the sun beating down strongly. She searched everywhere for 10minutes and didnt get it yet. Mala was holding my penis but avoiding me as if i were a slave. She used to pull it in a commanding way and firmly with her fingers which sometimes used to cause pain. Then Kamala went in the waste dumpyard and found it. Both were happy and hi-fied. Kamala washed it slowly and carefully. Mala was holding my penis as if it were her mobile and suggesting her cousin about cleaning the chain.
Now they were to tie a chain to my penis . Mala pulled me with my penis and I was made to sleep on floor with my
Ass on Mala's lap so that penis was near to them. Mala stroked my penis and held it firmly with her fingers and Kamala was to insert the rings in it.They tried the key chain rings on me and 1 fitted properly. They adjusted it slowly without hurting me. Maala stroked my penis after they put it as it gained max size to which both looked pleased as if they had completed a operation. Next they easily put the hook of the chain to the ring and chain was ready. They ordered me to get up and tried controlling from both sides. It was ok to control though I was experiencing little pain there, but I was a slave now left with no option. Now they were absolutely commanding me without caring about me. Maala and Kamala both tried taking me inside house ,controlling from front as well as back. Then Mala said to Kamala why not we tie him like a dog in the hot sun. Mala then pulled me out and tied other end of the chain to a window grills. I had to stand there for 15 mins, insisted Mala and then slapped by penis without reason. She said they will be back within 15 mins. I was imagining myself. A 21  boy now controlled by 2 ladies in early 30's who were controlling my penis as if it were their vehicles. I was left helpless with my penis tied to a window. Now after 5 mins i felt thirsty, so i removed the chain tied to my penis and went to a nearby tap to drink water. I had no intention of escaping and thought of going back there before these 2 ladies come. As i finished and was about to go, both appeared and saw me out of chain and hell broke loose. Mala was now wearing short night wear and was angry as this part was her control. Mala came and slapped me and punched my stomach hard Slapping my penis was gine now and they directly slapped my face now. She was saying - "Who asked you to leave from here" .Kamala was smiling seeing Mala's anger and i ran away from Mala in fear. Kamala caught me and pulled me by me penis and asked explanation. They said I should have called them and asked rather than go away and drink myself. They just found reason to punish me. Mala said that they went inside just to see CFNM videos on net to get sharper ideas and they said about spanking Ass. I thought I am gone now for sure.
Kamala meanwhile said its ok no need of spanking and Mala agreed thankfully. Now her anger cooled down and she came and tickled my hairy
balls for 2 mins and stroked my penis for a while. I exploded there now, it happened so suddenly and they both were angry on my cum exploded.They both blushed seeing it come out and they were giggling. Kamala put water on my penis as i washed it, Mala closely seeing all that. Mala then said to her sister that we will put the chain and then parade him naked like a dog later today. They agreed and removed the chain off me, much to my relief. But the ring was still there and Mala said my penis looked fashionable with ring on to which both Kamala and Mala laughed. Now we all three went in and mala was taking me inside holding my penis as usual. I saw that her Ass was very very cute and could see her pink panties through the night wear. Next we all three had a lunch both sitting on the dinning table and me on the floor and they were throwing the food on the floor to me to eat as a dog. they both were teasing my penis and balls and i was blushing each time. As i got up to wash hands, my penis had become small in front of little tummy. Both laughed seeing this. After they were done, Mala came and touched my penis tip. Mala excused us saying she wanted to use bathroom to pee. Kamala said that both bathrooms she has put solution to clean and it cant be used for next 1 hour. She said her to go out and pee in the backyard between bushes. So now Kamala stroked my penis to increase its size and she pulled me out holding my penis. Kamala guided to a place and she showed a spot for Mala to pee. While doing so, she had firmly held her 2 fingers on my stiff penis.
Mala said it was tough to balance there and she said she will remove her panties to pee. So they asked me to turn other side and Mala removed her panties and gave to Kamala, who asked me to hold it. I was holding the pink panties. I slowly turned around and saw Mala's cute Ass. I just loved it. I would have loved to see her gorgeous Pussy but was not to be. They both saw me watching her Ass and Kamala was angry. She was holding ruler in hand and now she hit my bottom 10 times and it pained. Mala laughed seeing the red marks on my Ass. She asked me to carry the panties as she said she will change to a new one. Kamala ordered Mala to bring the chain and tie it to my penis. Mala slapped my penis and tied it. Kamala said Mala to change panties meanwhile I will take this nude dog for 3 rounds. Both laughed like hell. So she went front and was controlling me as I walked. At times she suddenly used to pull the chain and I had to run front by the force. My penis was paining and i had urge to pee too. I asked her permission. She said ok and I have to pee on the road outside of their gate. Noon time, no one would be there and I had no option so she pulled me to the gate outside, I pissed there as fast as i could and ran inside. After three rounds were done, I washed my penis. Mala came now and asked kamala whether the dog is fine pointing to me. Kamala said dog is fine and also it finished peeing.
Mala said now she will go for bath and she went in. Kamala got a call and she got busy in that. I went out to the backyard slowly touching my Ass. The red marks were there, but pain was not that much. The bathroom was nearby and sensing a chance i just peeked to see Mala's bath. She was there bathing in her ex pink panties, thus exposing her lovely boobs. My mouth watered seeing her huge boobs and i forgot where I was. My penis was hard on and this was my most happiest moment of the day. I was just dreaming how her boobs will be. I forgot about Kamala and stood there for 5 mins. Kamala came there and hit the hardest blow of the day with ruler and I shouted "Aaaahh". This made Mala alert that I was seeing her and she covered herself. I was caught red-handed and anyone would punish me for this act. So my happiest moment disappeared and Kamala said she will spank me this time. I said Sorry and give me a last chance. She did not agree for this. She pulled me by my chain and brought inside. Mala came dressed now in top and tight jeans, looking like a mistress. She came and slapped me and I was guilty of my act and I stood seeing down my erect penis. She slapped my balls slightly and i cried out in pain. Kamala brought the Big brush which was to clean toilets to spank me. Mala pulled my erect penis and made me stand with 2 legs apart exposing my Ass and balls to them. Kamala started spanking with brush, 1 bums at a time. Mala stood side opposite facing my face, just to enjoy my reaction. Kamala spanked hardly for just 5 minutes and at the end I started crying. Mala laughed as i cried slowly in insult. Kamala said it was my mistake to watch a lady take bath. Now red marks were more on my Ass and it was paining. Kamala then dragged me by my chain and took me to bathtub with water and put me inside to cool my Ass. With this I stopped crying and the chain was in Mala's hand. She was laughing at my humiliation and in between pulled the chain to hurt my penis.
Mala said now she wants to give me punishment from her side and I thought WTF!!!
Mala said Kamala let us take him to terrace and make him our dog.
Rest continued in the next part.....>>>>
Guyzzzz ur COMMENTS & FEEDBACKS  are most neccesary which gives me ENCOURAGEMENT to continue my Present story CFNM AND FEMDOM .
And to pen down more Stories......


Readers mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com . Female readers comments are most welcome. 

Girls/woman who want to see my 
penis /naked body and use me as ur slave can always email me on 
cfnmsatish@gmail.com


Any mistress want me as a slave mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com


Hope all of u all have liked this story. For any comments and feedback, write
to me cfnmsatish@gmail.com. Women who wanted to chat to me can put in a mail at this id.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment