Tuesday 26 November 2013

CFNM AND FEMDOM : Laughing Stock In The Town (part 8)

After the photography fun, i was returned the towel by Mala. So i washed the remaining clothes, and all the other ladies were discussing about me. We then walked back towards home and i was carrying all the clothes. We reached home and since i was carrying load of clothes, Mala removed my towel even before i entered. Priya greeted her and i was surprised to see her wearing only a top and panties. Priya was a outgoing city girl and was finding it tough to adjust with the village heat (power failure common in villages). She was the only person who did not find great in me nude as she had told Mala that had the Indian culture allowed, she would stay naked always. She smiled at me and patted by bums as i reached near to her. Rani was shocked to see her in that costume and suggested her to stay inside as people may see her. I just loved her in that costume and she was bit off seducing me as she moved away with those huge curvy boobs moving away.
Kamala and Rani got into the household work, Priya and Mala were free and were to bath soon. I was given the task to clean the whole house. Since all were busy the work, the main door was closed to prevent anyone from entering. I must say it was damn hot there, and i was sweating profusely as i bent to clean the floor. Mala was soon to go for bath, and priya ordered me that she needed her few panties and tops to be washed by me. I avoided her order in anger and continued my work. I got a kick on my balls by Mala for disobeying Priya. She pulled me towards Priya by holding my ears and asked me to apololgize her by licking her toes. Priya was still in her panties and i bent down to lick her toes. As i was done Priya pulled me by my Penis and threw her panties on me in anger. Now this was remaining- getting punished by this lady as this was my fate over the last few days. Then she did the unexpected - she removed her panties right there and put it on my head till it fitted me. This act surprised everyone there more because Priya was standing there bottomless exposing her bush to all. God she was too hot-hottest among all the ladies i have seen. Even Mala was taken back for a moment and my 
Penis shot erect seeing her act. 
Mala just pushed her inside the bathroom and closed the door to prevent any further drama. Then she pulled me by erect 
Penis and took to kitchen where the sisters were working. Rani blushed seeing my erect Penis as she had not expected by baby Penis to grow as long as it was then. Then they laughed seeing the panties over my head. That panties being on my head was getting erotic thus keeping me erect all the time. Then next 2 hours ran very quickly as all were busy with their respective work. Priya was again back in her top+panties costume. As i was sweeping the floor in her room, she streched my Ass and just touched my Balls softly. I could not control and exploded right there!! She saw this and smiled. She knew she had me in control. Probably the first time in three days i was under her sexual control . Then i was stuck there dreaming and realised i had delayed in my work. Mala came there and sensed something was happening, but there was nothing much she could do. She ordered me to work soon and left. 
After a while Rani came running saying that two middle aged ladies would be coming there who were supposedly owning the house (The ladies were Rani's mom's elder sister Radhika 45yrs and another cousin Nirmala 43 yrs). They were not having pleasant relations as Rani's dad had not paid rent from long time and he had abused them a month back. They were aggressive ladies and were in anger mood. I also saying that their dad used to torture Rani and Kamala very much and treated them more like a slave. Rani told Priya to dress up and also gave me my dress as they did not want any nonsense. Soon there was a doorbell and two ladies just came in as I looked at them. They were followed by three children (2 girls(32yrs,30yrs yrs)+1 boy(25yrs)), . The boy looked like a submissive as he was standing back with head hung down. All the ladies sat on the chairs allotted and the boy was ordered
 to sit down near his mother's feet. All were surprised to see me as they never expected any guy there. Rani soon introduced me as Mala's servant from the city, to whom she loved controlling. She explained plainly as I were just like her son, a submissive person. Mala ordered me to get tea for the guests as the ladies watched with pride. The two ladies congratulated Mala for being like that, insisting that men rightly belong to women's feet. I heard one of the young girls ordered their brother to help me in getting the things done in kitchen. Mala soon explained everything negative about me(which she usually does) and said the way she used to keep me under control, as the ladies listened in excitement. Priya added that her friend always kept me naked no matter with whom I were. One of the lady (Radhika) got up, barged into the kitchen and slapped me hardly even before i could understand what was happening. She pulled me by my ear to the main room and questioned me why was I dressed. Before I could answer, she slapped me till i was in undies and in few seconds I was naked with my shaved Penis exposed to the people standing there. Then she ordered the 2 girls who had come there (Sania and Jyothi) to pick up my clothes and throw outside. She ordered me to stay naked always, and to my surprise she let her son clothed. She ordered him (Sameer) to get tea and snacks for everyone, and i was supposed to assist him. Jyothi told Nirmala that I had a small Penis, which was very cute. Rani came to kitchen, smiling naughtily and guided we guys with all the work. So as everything was ready Sameer said me that he had a larger Penis than mine and to which his sisters agreed. I just guessed that he too may have been exposed nude in front of his sisters.

will be coming soon with the continuation of the story...

Guyzzzz ur COMMENTS & FEEDBACKS  are most neccesary which gives me ENCOURAGEMENT to continue my Present story 
CFNM AND FEMDOM .
And to pen down more Stories......


Readers mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com . Female readers comments are most welcome. 


Girls/woman who want to see my 
penis /naked body and use me as ur slave can always email me on 
cfnmsatish@gmail.com

Any mistress want me as a slave mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com


Hope all of u all have liked this story. For any comments and feedback, write
to me cfnmsatish@gmail.com. Women who wanted to chat to me can put in a mail at this id.


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment