Tuesday 26 November 2013

CFNM AND FEMDOM - Fun Continues For The Gals (part 7)

So as we reached the river, the 5 ladies were surprised to see me in the towel. I too was feeling bit uneasy with the fear that my towel may fall down. Nearby I saw 9 teenagers (6 boys + 3 girls) in the age range 11-13 years playing happily in water among which 6 boys were naked. Rani introduced me to these ladies as Satish, Mala's Servant/slave who would do all her duties. The women were surprised and liked the concept that I was kept as slave. Mala lied to them that i was a very rude and bad with women,& dis obey his parents due to which she has punished me to bring me in line. They appreciated her and gave me a dirty look. Mala then ordered me to wash clothes properly otherwise she will pull my towel to which all ladies laughed. I just sat next to Rani facing the river and started with the washing work. Rani smiled at me and told that I look good without clothes. One of the daughters of the lady came, I observed she was 11 years old. She came over and sat next to me. I could see surprise on her face as she saw a 21 yr old boy in skimpy costume washing ladies's panties! Her mother came to her and whispered about me with her. She then smiled at me in a dominating look. Mala meanwhile returned to see my status and sat behind me. I was doing work properly and she appreciated me. She went inside the water and washed her hands, face and legs properly and then ordered me to give her the towel as she wanted to clean the washed parts of her body. Now i started feeling scared even as i saw the evil look on Mala's  face. She loved doing this with me and how she enjoyed humiliating me in front of other women!!BloodyTo gain other's attention, she said loudly that "Give me the towel. Its ok if the women see you naked. However its too small, they will not be able to see properly." This made all the women alert and the 11 year old near me was very much excited. Mala ordered me to give towel quickly, by otherwise, which she would pull it. I quickly removed it from where I sat and gave her. All ladies giggled as I sat down naked there. All knew i was naked but no one were able to see my Penis properly as i was sitting there covering it. I continued washing clothes in fear, as Rani pinched my Ass  for fun. Girl next to me laughed  seeing the situation. Mala went to the other end and asked me to come over, which basically meant i had to pass all the ladies and reach her. I had no option as i knew Mala would  insult me more, if  i dont agree. So i slowly got up, covering my Penis with both my hands and moved towards her, as all the ladies laughed seeing me naked. As i went near Mala, she removed my hand and showed all the ladies my Penis with a sense of humor. All of them laughed seeing me naked as i blushed. I begged the towel from her and she did not give it. The teenagers who were playing saw me naked with Mala and came running towards us. I immediately jumped into water to prevent further humiliation. All ladies including Mala laughed at my jump, I was sitting in water of the river just covering myself from the crowd. Now Mala ordered me to come out as she wanted to take photo of me with the teenage kids. I was feeling embarassed to come out and was shaking my Penis inside water least for it to look average sized. I somehow made the courage and came out stark naked even as everyone watched with excitement. She wanted a all naked photo of guys (Femdom and feminist she is!), so she pulled down all the kids pants. So the 6 guys and me posed naked even as Mala clicked few pictures in different poses. I was sad to find that these kids had a Penis size lengthier than that of me, which was highlighted by Mala. I was also made to stand along with all the ladies/women, as everyone had a good laugh about all this. 

Guyzzzz ur COMMENTS & FEEDBACKS  are most neccesary which gives me ENCOURAGEMENT to continue my Present story CFNM AND FEMDOM .
And to pen down more Stories......


Readers mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com . Female readers comments are most welcome. 


Girls/woman who want to see my 
penis /naked body and use me as ur slave can always email me on 
cfnmsatish@gmail.com

Any mistress want me as a slave mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com


Hope all of u all have liked this story. For any comments and feedback, write
to me cfnmsatish@gmail.com. Women who wanted to chat to me can put in a mail at this id.


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment