Saturday 30 November 2013

CFNM AND FEMDOM- completely became a slave (part 9)

Hiiiii Readers , 
Hope u all liked my earlier stories . Here is an another intresting story!!!Guyz comments and feedbacks are neccesary.plz post ur comments and feedbacks on my stories!!!

Sorry friends if you find my stories lengthy and boring. I dont write that well, but wanna share m experience with you as it was different experience.

Continued>>>>

As per the orders i had made tea and went to serve for the ladies in the house.As i was serving i came to know that the ladies and a boy who had came are going to stay for 2 days and maala's father had gone to their village as he too wont be coming for 2 days.Then i thought what would be my position with these ladies .Now there are totally 8 ladies (Kamala33yrs, Maala32yrs, Priya32yrs, Rani31yrs, Radhika45yrs, Nirmala43yrs, Sania32yrs, Jyothi30yrs,) and a boy(sameer 25 yrs).
Now im a complete slave to these 8 ladies .
After serving them tea and snacks i was ordered stand in middle of the hall with head hung down and hands at back .
while all the ladies were discussing about their family matters and gossips of the village matters etc etc .
Radhika asked Maala that up to when ur going to stay here ? Maala said she's gng to stay for a weak more then Radhika to maala that Stay here for a weak and after that said to maala to come to their village with them . maala with a discussion with kamala,priya,rani and accepted that she along with kamala , priya ,rani are going to come to their village after 2 days along with them.
I was shocked hearing those words from maala as my parents would be coming this a weak and how can i go and stay in Radhika's village for another 10 days.
After completing their tea Radhika said that they are going out on a small work and would be returning in an hour or 2 hours . kamala,maala,rani,priya waved them bye and came in.As they came in i shouted on maala how she said that she will come to their village for another 10 days . A kick on my balls and a slap on my face by Kamala. kamala said to me in anger how dare u shout at us ? u are a slave to us , u should obey us & follow our orders and us do what ever we say, now catch maala's feet lick and them say to forgive her for shouting at her !
i immediately felt on maala's feet licking them , then i requested them how would i m gng to stay here for more 10 days plz leave me plz plz, as my parents will be coming this week.
then they all discussed and came to me and priya gave me her mobile, maala said to call my parents and say that im gng to friends village and will be coming after 15 days . i hesistated to do the call but maala said it would be nice if u call ur parents and say what ever we said to u otherwise u know what will u get by us . i was trembled what they ll do ? by those words and made a call to my parents and said to them , they said ok . Priya said problem is solved u doggy !
they all felt happy as they are going to stay for another 15 days.
i was tensed that what would happen these 15 days , i should remain naked for another 15 days,
it was afternoon kamala,maala,priya,rani sat for lunch & me on the floor waiting for them threw the food to me as a dog , they threw me the food we all ate the food after finishing the lunch maala ordered remove clean the plates and dishes in the back side near the well.
i removed all the plates and vessels and took them to back side near well to wash , rani suggested me to take water from the well . me naked drawing water from the well while the ladies having fun of my little penis . i cleaned the vessels and put them back in the kitchen.After lunch maala said that they are gng to have a sleep and i should clean the house with out a dust , then they locked the door and put the key with them and went to their rooms to sleep.cleaning of total house complete it took nearly 2 hours for me to clean the house.
as i was tired of doing heavy work i slept in the hall naked it self . after two & half hours kamala & maala came out of their rooms .
by seeing me in those state and my 
penis became smaller like cashew seeing me they both started to laugh heavily hearing those laughs priya & rani to came out seeing me they too started laugh. i was so deep in sleep that their laughs not at all hearing to me.Kamala took a mug of cold water and poured on my penis by that cold sensation i woke up and all of them are looking at my state how am i ?kamala said to clean the floor as their aunties may come any time , i took a cloth and cleaned the floor . maala ordered me to prepare tea for all of them , i prepared tea & served them , priya said to stand near the wall . Mean while the Radhika,Nirmala,Sania,Jyothi,Sameer too came .
i was asked to remove their sandals and put properly .
i removed all of their sandals except sameer as radhika told him to remove on his own . they came in and settled down Radhika ordered me to massage her legs as it was paining heavily i was hesitant to do so them maala got up gave me hard slap that i fell on the floor and i started to massage radhika's feet and sammer massaging nirmala's feet .i massaged her feet for nearly one hour and then she asked me to prepare tea for them . i once again prepared tea for them and served them tea , while serving the tea Nirmala caught hold of my 
penis and said this is not even half the the size of my little finger , even a two year old has a bigger penis . Nirmala said is this the penis u have , this is the one u thinking as ur treasure ?? then Radhika made fun of me ! 

Guyzzzz ur COMMENTS & FEEDBACKS  are most neccesary which gives me ENCOURAGEMENT to continue my Present story CFNM AND FEMDOM .
And to pen down more Stories......


Readers mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com . Female readers comments are most welcome. 


Girls/woman who want to see my 
penis /naked body and use me as ur slave can always email me on 
cfnmsatish@gmail.com

Any mistress want me as a slave mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com


Hope all of u all have liked this story. For any comments and feedback, write
to me cfnmsatish@gmail.com. Women who wanted to chat to me can put in a mail at this id.


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment