Tuesday 26 November 2013

CFNM AND FEMDOM - Nudist (part 6)

I was woken up by Kamala next morning at 6.30 am, as Mala was sleeping. Her friend Priya had stayed back too and was sleeping in another room. This was my third day along with the two deadly mistress. I was to return home only after 4 more days. I got up, went out of room to see Deepa who was preparing food in kitchen. She saw me scratching my balls and smiled at me. Kamala was meanwhile busy in setting the plan for the day. We were supposed to go to Kamala's home that day to the nearby village. Mala and priya were also supposed to join in our stay there. Suddenly the bell rang to which Kamala ordered me to open the door as all were expecting Neeta. I opened the door to find a boy standing with a bill. I was shocked to see him and he was equally shocked to see me naked at the door. He was the paper boy and he had come there to collect monthly bill. I called Deepa who came smiling towards us and spoke about the bill. She asked me to count and re-check the bill. Her main aim was to make me stand naked in front of that guy. She meanwhile introduced him that I was Kamala's servant and I had to always remain naked with her, even in front of others. He left soon even as i felt a bit uneasy. Seen naked by females & even seen naked by guys publicly is not a great feeling.   I was about to go to toilet, bell rang again. I was again ordered to open the door. I controlled my urge to Pee and opened to find two cute ladies Neeta, Sonia with broad smiles. Their smile turned to laughter as they observed my small Penis. It had folded in a very small manner and did look really funny. I hung my head down and stood there scratching my balls and Ass. Neeta saw me scratching of my balls and slapped me. She said I must have manners in front of ladies. Myself, humiliated, excused them and ran to toliet. After i returned, Kamala said that I will be punished for my small Penis size and I would get my punishments from Sonia and Neeta, much to their excitement. My Penis was now normal sized as I looked into eyes of these two excited ladies. They were on cloud nine as they were to control and punish a boy 7 years younger to them. I was to bend down and lick their finger and toes like a dog. I did it first to smiling Neeta and then to Sonia. This was one act which really humiliated me. Kamala said that my Penis should be controlled by Sonia and Neeta, much to their excitement again. Sonia insisted she wanted to see the whole house interiors and I had to show it to them. So i was paraded nakedly in the house with the two ladies playing with my Penis through the house. Sonia kept playing with my Penis and I used to feel nice due to that. Then we went back to living room where Kamala was busy planning and we were supposed to leave at 8. It was an 40 min journey to her village. 
Slowly all got ready and first time i was given my clothes and It was welcome change for me to be back in clothes. Mala and Priya too got up quickly became ready. Neeta was shocked to see me in clothes and said I looked so boring in clothes, to which all ladies laughed. Priya was the only girl who had not seen me naked properly and hence she was quietly standing. Neeta joked that she has to wait long to see a baby Penis again to which the ladies laughed. So all waved good bye to each other and left. We caught bus and reached Kamala's rural village. Her house was located near a river, which had a beautiful railway bridge over it. We reached her house. Kamala had a sister of age 31yrs Rani respectively. Her father was 60+. I learnt that her mother had expired few years back. Kamala introduced me to her family as Mala's Servant, much to my surprise. It was very pleasing for me to be back in clothes. Kamala's father was wearing a cotton shirt and Kommana (a piece of cloth that just covers the genitals and Penis). He was happy seeing me and started speaking with me. 
Mala came and asked me to remove my clothes, much to my surprise. Mala explained to her uncle that I was very rude and misbehaved with girls.so she always kept me nude with her. Uncle laughed at this situation and announced a rule. He called all the people and said that whenever I enter the house I must enter naked, no matter who is in the house. I was shocked to hear that much to the happiness of others in the house. Mala added that all the people have right to punish me and I will be a slave for the stay there. I had to obey all the rules of the house. Mala ordered me to go out of the house, place my clothes there and come. 5 people were looking at me and I must say I was feeling nervous now plus my small Penis would insult me in front of 5 ladies and a man.  I was still thinking about what to do when I got a tight slap from Mala in front of everyone. She showed all the command she had on me, as everyone watched with shock. I went out of the house and started removing my clothes one by one I removed the last item, underwear exposing my shaved Penis. It was small and I could hear few giggles. Since uncle was there the ladies did not discuss anything. Since it was a village nudity for men was not a big thing. I entered the house and stood with my head down. There was another house in front of this house, which meant they too could see me Naked outside in the future. All the  ladies went to the rooms as Kamala's dad proceeded to go to bath. He removed his Komanam in front of his 2 daughters and went to the outdoor toilet. I observed that he had a good sized thick Penis. Mala went to room and asked me to follow her. All the ladies were inside there and this is where fun would begin for them. 
   I observed Priya having a look at my Penis and I am sure she would enjoy making fun of it in the future. Rani was a shy girl and she used to do all the household work. So she just smiled at me as she proceeded for her other household chores. Mala said me that I have to obey her and all other ladies in the next  few days, else by which they would punish me. I just nodded my head and stood there. Then she asked me to go out as they had to change the dresses. I was now standing outside near the kitchen and i saw Rani working in kitchen. She was working with commitment and i was impressed by her. She was pretty and her boobs size was equally good. Meanwhile her father came out of the bathroom stark naked, that too outside and I was surprised seeing that. He came inside and smiled at me. My Penis looked baby size in front of his thick Penis. I was happy that atleast for a little while, there was a nude-company for me. His daughter went out and brought his kommanam and shirt, which he wore. Her dad soon left in the same costume for farming. His costume was a common for all the boys/men in village. Then Kamala said that they wash clothes by the river side as there was no place to wash clothes in the house. Since it was village knee length towel which I wore immediately. Kamala and Rani collected everyone's clothes to be washed. Mala ordered that I will wash Priya's and Mala's clothes. We started walking towards river which was just behind their house. There were few ladies washing clothes who waved at Kamala and Rani.
To be cntd.....


Guyzzzz ur COMMENTS & FEEDBACKS  are most neccesary which gives me ENCOURAGEMENT to continue my Present story 
CFNM AND FEMDOM .
And to pen down more Stories......


Readers mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com . Female readers comments are most welcome. 


Girls/woman who want to see my 
penis /naked body and use me as ur slave can always email me on 
cfnmsatish@gmail.com


Any mistress want me as a slave mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com


Hope all of u all have liked this story. For any comments and feedback, write
to me cfnmsatish@gmail.com. Women who wanted to chat to me can put in a mail at this id.


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment