Friday 11 October 2013

CFNM WITH RANI AND SITA CONTINUES>>

I am Satish, 21 years.
This is the continuation of
CFNM WITH RANI AND SITA story were 2 ladies Rani and Sita, servant ladies made me stay in komanam ( loin cloth) during my stay. In the earlier part i had been forced to go to the neighbours house and get some drinking water etc and was humiliated by these ladies.
After i came back from the neighbour house both of Rani and Sita were eyeing my komanam and asked me to turn either side and were taking a deep look on the way i was wearing it differently. It was worn more like a village person. The length was too small to cover the back bums and the front crotch. It was just fastened with out a roll over on the back side and a little roll over on the front.They asked me to jump 10 times to see me how i exercise. They must have wanted to see my penis dongle up. But i did not jump too high. So they got annoyed and asked me to touch a tall cupboard 10 times on the top. It was difficult to make it that high and i was doing it with lot of difficulty. As i was touching 4, 5, times my back side komanam got a bit loose. So i was about to fasten it tight when Sita commanded, “First complete the instruction”. Then i jumped twice more when i felt that it was about to get fully loose and drop on the back side. When i did the 9th jump it had gotten off the waist band but was held firm between the bum cracks. On the 10th jump it got off on the back side, but i completed my jump and immediately corrected by fixing it well on the back side. But Rani and Sita had a good look of my bums and commented that the crack was nice to see and it was more girlish, etc.I was feeling shy. Sita asked me to get some water from the well for the bathroom use in the night. I was reluctant as the back yard was open to neighbours as well and they had every chance of seeing me. But Sita got hold of my komanam in front hanging portion and was pulling me to the back yard. If i had been reluctant, i was sure to have lost my komanam. But i had to run behind where she pulled me. She also got the point that it is easy to make me do anything by catching the komanam. Then i was pulled to the back yard where i drew one bucked of water and i could notice that the same neighbour ladies had a look at me. There was some talking from their house. As i carried and left the bucket of water inside the bathroom house, i Requested Rani that i will use the bathroom on top floor and come.
Sita said there is no water in top floor and that i have to use only the back yard. Rani also joined and said that i should not use any bathroom and that i have to pee only in the back yard.My problem was that it was embarrassing. They told me to go to the back yard to pee and come inside. I decided to go out to the back yard as i was in hurry, but Rani said to leave my komanam inside and go. I was shocked. I said i may get into trouble. Then Sita said ok, fix your komanam like waist band and go. Then i went to the kitchen and removed my komanam and fixed around my waist like a towel but it was not long like a towel. It could not even contain half my bums. I was naked on the back. But the front portion was knotted over my cock and was falling a few inches to cover my manhood. The back was open and front covered.
i came out and Rani and sita were laughing. They could guess that nothing could cover my back. So i did not show them my back and was walking in the reverse towards the back yard. But both of them knew well that if i had to pee then i have to turn the other way and show my back in full. Then i turned and started peeing about 15 feet from them and they were smiling seeing me back in full glory.Then i returned back and asked if i can wear the komanam back for which they said that this will be my dress and that they can have better control on me.
It was true. Now the hanging cloth in front was covering my cock. If they wanted to pull me by the cloth then the cock was out for full view. I was worried what they will do.They asked to me kneel down like a student being punished. My bums were open for full view. They went round me and inspected every detail. Then Rani asked me walk in all Four legs like a dog. If i did that my cock may hang down and will come in view for them and the balls as well from the back. They decided to see me like that and made me all fours. now from the side they could partially see my cock limp and they were giggling and making all fun. Rani said,”We could have better hired a dog itself. It would have been better”.
I was embarrassed.Then they made me stand up. i was standing up and Rani caught hold of my cloth in front and pulled me towards her. she pulled it so strong that  the cloth came off in her hand in one go. I was all glory naked in full view for these ladies. They hid the towel from me and made me run behind them for the towel. I was trying to cover my cock with both my hands and was also running behind them to get the towel back. They would wave the towel to me and then when i take my hands to grab them ,they will see my cock in full view and take the towel promptly away. They made me run for a few mins like that and then i got tired and covered with both hands and was standing in front of them. They asked if it is ok if they gave a small ribbon. A school girls ribbon in blue color was given to me and when i had to take it in my hand i had to reveal my balls and cover one hand with my cock.I took the ribbon and was making rounds over my shaft which was semi hard now and once it reached the base of the shaft i took it over my small balls and into my bum cracks and on the back side fastened to my waist band. Thus the back side was the ribbon getting into my bum crack and fixed to the waist band. The front side it was over my stiff balls and covered my shaft by rolling it over the girth of it and then covering the tip head of the cock. So the cock was pointing at 45 degrees to my body, meaning it was slanting and in between my body and was not parallel to the ground as well.So i took my hand now and was showing my costume to Rani and Sita. Both of them appreciated the look of my manhood covered by the ribbon. The view was clear and it was definitely not fully covered and some amount of cock skin was shown in between the ribbon.Rani and Sita were laughing and giggling seeing my condition. They were making all fun of me. At that point of time there was a door knock. As at this time in the late evening no one was really expected. Rani asked “Who is that”. “Vimala here”, pat came the reply. Vimala(27yrs) was Sita’s friend. Sita was nearing to the door to open up. i was getting jittery as she was nearing and i had to run to the kitchen to hide. But Rani and Sita cooly opened the door and it was Vimala and her elder sister. I could only here their voices. Vimala asked “why were you making so much noise”. Sita said we were playing and parents are not at home. Vimala asked if she can also join the game. Vimala’s sister was Priya(33yrs) who was elder and married . She had accompanied Vimala as she was going alone. Vimala said she wanted some college notes. But Rani and Sita said that they will give her and Priya a treat if Priya did not mind. Priya asked what treat. Sita said we have a man who we are dominating and humiliating. Do you want to join us. Priya said that is what she does with her hubby. Then Sita called me from the hall to come out. I did not answer. Rani said, “Satish if you are not coming out then the only ribbon will be taken back”. Then i came slowly but covering my cock with both hands. As i came out Vimala and Priya had all eyes open and were gauging me head to toe. They were excited to see a man almost nude. Vimala asked why i was covering. Rani asked me to take my hands to my waist. I did that and the cock rolled over the ribbon was in view for them. Priya and Vimala giggled and asked me to turn over. I was made a show model and they all saw me front and back.Precum was oozing over the ribbon. Priya said the size is smaller than her hubby. Rani asked how big is her hubby. She showed the leg of the sofa and said so big. The leg could have been about 4 - 5  inches long and thick. I was very small compared to that size. Sita pounced saying, “For this small thing, why do u need a ribbon”. She came near me and and said that i better give the ribbon back otherwise they will make run the entire village with only the ribbon on. So i had no other choice. So i volunteered by removing the ribbon and was covering my cock with my hands. The back was open for view.Rani commanded me to take my hands to my waist. I did that and they all saw my hardened cock in full glory. the precum was oozing. Vimala was excited. Priya said the best way to get a man in control is to have his cock tied up. Then Sita brought a twine thread. She quickly put that around my shaft head and tightened it without hurting me. Then she took around my balls and again back to the head and tied it well. So the twine was fixed such that it cannot be removed. Then another thread was tied from this cock head and was left free with a length of 2 metres. Priya held the other end and pulled it a bit. They could see how my cock was pulled to one end and again let loose. It was like a spring action and they enjoyed pulling it and leaving it. It was done about 10 times. Priya pulled it till the time i cried in pain. Then they were making all fun on me by pulling me with the twine and making me run behind them. They pulled me to the back yard and tied the twine to one of the trees there. SO i was like dog tied to a tree.I was fearing that the neighbor women may see me nude tied to a tree. In no time the two ladies whom i met came out to their back yard and were seeing me and laughing at me. The lady asked ” Is this any meditation”. The 4 ladies from this side started laughing. Priya was commenting again in front of all of them that the cock is very small. even a dog has bigger one.This was going on for about 10 mins. Then i pleaded with them. They said that will release me on one condition. The condition is that i have to pee and shit in front of them in the back yard like a dog. I was embarrassed. But i knew that i have to do what ever they say and that there is no other alternative.Then i was about to pee standing up and turning the other side. But Vimala commanded me to pee like a dog turning this side to them. Then i sat on all fours and lifted my leg towards the tree and peed like a dog. They all laughed and made all fun and comments.The worst was that i had to shit now. I just showed some actions like shitting but i did not shit. But they did not leave me. They asked me to burry a small hole and shit inside there. I did burry a hole and sat over it like a dog and was shitting slowly. They laughed and giggled. The ladies said “I pity him, poor guy”. Then i asked for some water for which they said dogs donot wash. Then Vimala got me a old news paper to clean up. I did that and they all laughed again seeing how i was cleaning my shit. Then they asked me to push the mud to cover up the shit. Then Priya came and untied me from the tree and pulled me inside the house. The 4 of them followed me inside the house.As soon as i came inside. Priya held my cock around the base and asked why is it so hard and stiff. “Are you enjoying the commands?”, she asked. I did not answer.
Then she took the cock in her hand with the twine thread and rubbed it. Vimala came near and started removing the thread over my balls and shaft and Sita came and started removing my waist band. In a minute i was nude with out a thread on me.
Now Priya asked the ladies if they have ever tasted a cock. They said no. Then Priya asked the girls to eat the cock like a lolly pop and see the heat and hardness and taste the precum as well. Vimala started with sucking and then Rani continued. I was all hard and was to blow. Priya warned me not to blow as she wanted to suck at the last and blow me out. But i had no control and i blew into Rani’s mouth in full. Rani did not stop sucking till my cock became limp. Priya got angry and even Sita was a bit upset.Priya said that i had to get it big immediately. Priya started sucking again my limp cock and in 2 mins it got semi hard. After another 5 mins of sucking it got full hard. But priya did the longest and best suck but still i did not blow. Sita was catching my balls and was playing with it. Vimala was trying to suck my nipples. Rani was having her hands all over my back , bums thighs. With this effect i got hard and Rani was doing a great suck. She left and gave to Sita. Sita was damn good. She was the youngest but her tongues was rolling ins all directions in such a way that it was teasing and pleasuring my cock to the best.Then i blew my load again into Sita’s mouth. That was it.Vimala and Priya thanked Rani and Sita and left. The ladies decided to leave me naked for the rest of the night. I asked for my clothes or atleast my loin cloth which they refused to give. During that night. Sita sucked me 3 times hard and Rani did 2 times. I came about 5 times that night. All naked….after that i became a complete slave of them as i was in total control of them.
The next day the parents of the ladies Rani & Sita returned.Even i had to return to my house so i said bye to every one and left the farm house.
My dad sends me to the farm house once in a month(3-6days) to stay there & see whats going on & to study peace fully.
Those days ill be complete slave of them and gets humilated by them.

Girls and Ladies who like the story can write your comments to 
cfnmsatish@gmail.com
Girls/woman who want to see my penis /naked body and use me as ur slave can always email me on cfnmsatish@gmail.comReaders mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com . Female readers comments are most welcome. 
Any mistress want me as a slave mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com
Hope all of u all have liked this story. For any comments and feedback, write to me cfnmsatish@gmail.com. Women who wanted to chat to me can put in a mail at this id.THANKS                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. My ex turned me into an obsessed resentful shadow of myself. I hated her 24/7. She gaslighted me into thinking I was crazy. I had so much evidence and she managed to destroy me. The infidelity was heartbreaking. But denying me closure was a permanent scar in my soul. I found out about her cheating when I consulted a professional hacker''hackingloop6@gmail . c om''who hacked her phone and gave me remote access to all her phone activities. I've moved on, but I'll never be the same. There will always be chapters in my life that can't be closed.Hackingloop is also reachable on  WhatsApp + 1 484  540 - 0785,contact him if your partner's commitment is in doubt.

    ReplyDelete