Tuesday 26 November 2013

CFNM AND FEMDOM - Gets Worser For Me (part 4)


Sorry friends if you find my stories lengthy and boring. I dont write that well, but wanna share m experience with you as it was different experience.
Continued

I was walking behind three sexy ladies, in jeans, jackets and heels. It was so arousing me now plus I was under pressure to keep my penis erect to prevent punishment further. Everytime i slowed during walking, Kamala used to hold and pull my penis to alert me. Deepa came back to walk beside me. Kamala and Maala were deep in their ladies talks, hence Kamala asked Deepa to control me. My penis was free for a while. Deepa slid her fingers on my back slowly and lovingly. Then she put her fingers between by bums and touched my Ass hole. Then from backside, she went down to touch my balls from backside. This was most arousing me and my penis was rock hard and i exploded there in the dark. As Deepa touched my penis, she realized that i had exploded and since she was the experienced among three she handled the situation well. She was kind enough that she took her hanky and cleaned my penis lovingly. She then threw the dirty hanky away. This all as we walked. Then she held my penis and started pulling me as we walked. Now we all three reached home. Kamala put on the lights and saw that the my penis was erect. She said she was happy . I thanked Deepa for my erect penis within myself.
I thought she may have forgotten about the punishment and was feeling better now. Then Kamala announced that I will be punished now according to their previous rules. I felt afraid now as to how to face the situation. Maala said that they will tie my hand back and then make me lick their legs. Kamala liked this idea and Maala put my both hands back and tied them. Now the ladies asked me to kneel down and start the punishment. They formed a circle so that the other two get a view of my Ass and balls when i lick the third lady's legs. Kamala asked me to first lick her all toes. I got down and started licking all her fingers once. I heard Maala and Deepa were making fun saying that my Ass is hairy and dirty. Kamala also burst out laughing. She gave a ruler to Maala and asked her to spank me. Maala spanked me 5 times gently, but still it pained. Then she gave ruler to Deepa, who too did the same. My Ass again started paining slightly. Next i had to lick Deepa's legs. I licked it slowly after which, i got spankings, gently from the other two ladies. After that i put my head up to watch a smiling Deepa. She patted my head and said Thanks doggy. To this Kamala and Maala laughed crazily. Now I kneeled towards Maala to kiss her two legs. As i bent, my Asshole was exposed to other two. I was slowly licking her fingers one by one. Maala's legs were very lovely and cute. As i doing so, Kamala put her toe on my penis and started moving it gently, which kept my penis erect. Now Kamala and Deepa finished the last round of spanking. Deepa helped me get up and I stood, with my penis erect pointing straight. All ladies looked happy at my erect penis and untied to free my hands. Now all decided to sleep and all had to go to bathroom/toilet. Since it was a village, the toilet was outside the house, backside. So they had to open door and go out to toilet.
Kamala said that I will have to follow each lady in turns as they use the toilet. All three ladies went to their respective rooms to change into night wears. I was there, rarely with my penis free. I kept shaking it in order to keep it erect, else i would be punished again. So they came out in the night wears and Mala decided to use toilet first. Kamala meanwhile warned me that if i will peep she will make me sleep outside naked whole light. I just nodded my head as Mala laughed,held my penis to advance out. As she was peeing inside i stood out in cold shivering, time 11 30 pm. She came back after 5 mins and smiled at me. My penis was small but Mala told me she will shake it and enlarge it. She shook few times and pulled me home with erect penis. Now Kamala's turn and she finished her duty. She waited out and gave me a chance to pee. I finished ,washed my penis and returned soon.She guided me inside and now I thought Deepa will come and may be i can do something. Sadly for me, she said she doesn wanna use toilet. Now Kamala said that I will sleep down in their room and Deepa will sleep in her room. Kamala had sensed the fun between me and Deepa so she kept us in seperate rooms. Kamala and Mala slept on the cot, and me down. A Bed and double bedsheet was provided to me as i was naked, which meant I would not get my clothes back :). Kamala said I will be woken up at 6am and there were many works to be done. I slept and looked back at the day, where from a happy boy, I was reduced to a naked slave, humiliated by three commanding ladies. I put over the bedsheet and slept. That was the only thing which would cover my naked body for next few days.
I was woken up at sharp 6am by Kamala. She removed my both bedsheets and kicked my balls to wake me. I got up naked with my penis normal hanging down. We both went out of the room, Deepa was already woken up and was preparing tea. It was chill, Deepa saw us and wished me as Good morning Doggy. Kamala went to toilet. Since i was too sleepy, I thought will sleep for 5 mins till Kamala finishes her toilet. I went inside room and observed that sleeping beauty Mala had changed into a small skirt previous night. Now the skirt had come up, exposing her beautiful thighs. I observed that her pussy was clean shaven and it looked lovely. My penis shot up erect and I felt touching it, but out of Kamala's fear,I came out and stood where she left me. Kamala came in and asked me to use the toilet. I went out and saw that there was a cowshed behind the house. The toilet was facing the house and People from inside the house could see it. And if i walked out, people from road can easily see me going to toilet, as it was outside. I ran towards inside toilet and sat to shit thinking first with Mala's beautiful sexy lingering in my mind. As i was about to shit, Kamala banged the door angrily. I opened to which she blasted me saying I should open the door and use the toilet. I kept it opened and sat to unload. Deepa was seeing my hanging balls as i sat in Indian style toilet. She was smiling at me. After ten mins I finished toilet and ran inside with Kamala waiting for me. 
Deepa said Kamala that a lady comes to milk the 3 cows. The lady, Neeta was an orphan and was 27 years old. She used to milk the cow and sell that milk and used to be paid monthly by Mala's dad. Diana said that lady was shrewd, smart and dominated boys. She told us how Neeta had dominated and controlled her boyfriend. But Kamala said that no one would be treated the way I was to which she and Deepa both laughed. Just then the bell rang and I sensed that the new lady had come. I ran and hid inside the kitchen since i was nude. Now seeing the new lady was scaring me again. My CFNM was expanding now to 4 ladies. She came in and all became together. Neeta was refering to Deepa and Kamala as "didi" meaning elder sister. Deepa said Neeta that Kamala has brought her 
Servant along this time and he will be used as a slave. Neeta sounded excited about this and said she wanted to meet me. Kamala said her that she had kept me nude always in front of everyone to teach me a lesson. Meanwhile i was hiding in kitchen with morning cold had reduced my penis size and it was small.
Meanwhile Kamala called me to come out and I decided it was better to go out rather that being pulled out to Neeta. I walked slowly  nude with my head down and stood near Kamala like a polite slave. Kamala introduced me to a excited Neeta. I slowly moved my head up to see a really pretty lady smiling. She got up giggling, came near me and shook hands with me. She was wearing a blouse and long skirt and had a super body figure. Then she stood for a while and watched my penis. She then said to Deepa that "Its smaller than my Shekar's" to which all three burst out laughing. Kamala then slapped me hard in front of all and said "How many times have I told you to keep it bigger atleast in front of my friends, It is such a shame for me. Even a baby has bigger penis than you" And whack!!! Another slap on my face. Deepa was watching at me and laughing. Kamala then explained to Neeta that it was smaller than a child's penis and she always had to make the penis bigger, as all three watched my penis. Neeta then hugged Kamala and said her that Guys should be controlled and kept nude to teach them lesson. I stood there, my penis was small due to the morning cold. All the three sat on the sofa and were chatting. Neeta removed her mobile camera and clicked a picture of only my penis. She told that she wanted to keep a pic of my tiny penis. She called me towards her but i resisted . Kamala told her that she can punish me if i dont listen. With this, I ran and stood next to Neeta as Kamala finished that sentence to prevent further humiliation. Neeta watched my small penis and burst out laughing again to which Kamala gave me an angry stare.
Mala got up of the noise happening outside and came out. I observed she changed to night pants now. Neeta got up, wished her and she joind the others on sofa and all started chatting, avoiding me. Mala ordered me to bring the tea for all of them. I turned to walk back and Neeta observed red marks on my Ass. Deepa explained her about the punishment on previous night. Still my penis was small and i returned with the tea. Mala acted like she was searching something below. When asked she said that she was searching my penis as she could not see it on my body (indicating that it was too small). Now all burst out laughing and Neeta almost fell down laughing. Huh. Neeta suggested to Kamala that they trim my pubic hair little bit so that my penis will be visible and look better. She laughed again as she finished the sentence. Kamala said it was a good idea and she said they will trim it later today. All were having tea reading newspaper. Neeta, the youngest of all the other three ladies had just gained puberty was watching my penis,  and laughing again.

to be contd...

Guyzzzz ur COMMENTS & FEEDBACKS  are most neccesary which gives me ENCOURAGEMENT to continue my Present story 
CFNM AND FEMDOM .
And to pen down more Stories......


Readers mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com . Female readers comments are most welcome. 

Girls/woman who want to see my 
penis /naked body and use me as ur slave can always email me on 
cfnmsatish@gmail.com


Any mistress want me as a slave mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com


Hope all of u all have liked this story. For any comments and feedback, write
to me cfnmsatish@gmail.com. Women who wanted to chat to me can put in a mail at this id.


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment