Wednesday 2 October 2013

My Aunty Humilated Me Infront Of Her Friends & Her Maid

This happened about a year ago when I was 21 years old and was in a huge debt. I was alone and there was no one but only an aunt of mine staying in the same city who could have helped me, because she was damn rich. 

However, she was absolutely cunning and mean and I was too scared to ask for money. But since I had to pay off that debt within a month, there was no option but to ask her. 

I called her up and told her my need and surprisingly, she agreed. She insisted that I see her in the evening. So I went to her villa, and saw that there were quite a few of her friends over there. She told me that she had thrown a party for her friends coz she was feeling lonely as my Uncle was not in town. 

She then introduced me to her friends and said that I was there to do something special for them. I had no clue as to what she was talking about. She then continued saying that I was there to do a Full Monty for them. I said, "Aunty, what are you talking about?" She said, "Money never comes for free. If you want to get rid of that debt start getting rid of your clothes". There were about 9-10 of her friends, all about her age (i.e. 40 years or more) and I couldn't imagine that I had to strip in front of them. 

I cried in front of her and said that she can't do this to me. But soon I realized that it was falling on deaf ears. She said, "Just do as I say, or else forget the money". Finally I agreed and started removing my clothes. I removed my shirt first. I am a very shy person and it was really humiliating to be exposed in front of so many women. However, something strange was happening to me. I was getting titillated. I started feeling erection in my penis and so I was hesitating to remove my pants. 

My aunt said, "Hurry up, and let your pants come off". So I unzipped my pant and all the women started laughing looking at the bulge in my undies. 

Their laughter further increased my erection and I could realize that my penis was damn stiff. My aunt said, "Pull down you undies you pervert. Let us all see your erection," I said, "Please aunty, let me go. Don't take this any further". She said "Come on, do as I say immediately". But I kept refusing. She then said that I would have to pay a heavy price if I didn't obey her. Finally I agreed and when I was about to remove my undies, she said, "Wait. Now that you have wasted so much of our time, you will have to pay for it". She then called her maid servant (who must be 18 or 19 years old and is very pretty). Now this was the shock of my life. I didn't know any of those friends of my aunt, so it wasn't as embarassing, but I had seen her maid servant quite a few times earlier and had spoken to her as well. And here she was about to see me naked. Her first reaction was to giggle looking at my erect penis beneath my underwear. 

My aunt then told her "Go ahead and do what I had told you in the morning". So she approached me and quickly pulled down my underwear.There was I was completely naked, with a full erection, in front of about nine or ten 40 plus women (one of them being none other than my aunt) and one young girl. That was the most embarassing moment of my life. 

The maid then started to stroke my penis while all the ladies there cheered her. One of the ladies even came up and touched my ass and said to my Aunt that I have a good ass.Then she touched my balls and said "Oh ! they are filled with cum, stroke him faster, let us see how much cum he can shoot for us."That was so embarassing.Two fully clothed ladies were actually touching me every where possible.The maid who by now was stroking me rigorously was staring right into my eyes as if trying to read my mind. (She later told me that this was the first time she had seen a penis and she was loving the fact that I was being humiliated in front of these mature women). Her soft hands running against an erect penis was enough for any man to cum. But I was desperately trying to control it.How could I share such a private moment of ejaculating in front of so many women. 

But the maid was determined to make me cum. She started giving me a blowjob. Within a few minutes of her tender lips touching my most private part, I started shooting loads of cum.She immediately pulled herself back and gave all the ladies a full view.There I was ejaculating in front of so many women.My aunt was enjoying all this with a cunning smile on her face. 

My aunt then asked her to take me to the bathroom and clean me up. (And her friends came even to the bathroom to see this sight of a naked man being bathed by a fully clothed young girl). After I was cleaned she said "You can wear your clothes now". To this one of her friends said, "we wish we could take away all your clothes forever so that we could see you naked all the time" and all of them had a big laugh. 

PS: My ordeal didn't end there, coz my aunt only paid me 10% of the money that I had asked for. She said that I would have to do this again not only for her but also for any of her friends who wants me to do so, if I want rest of the money. And in the parties that followed , I was even forced to get fucked with their maids while they all enjoyed all this fully clothed.

Hope all of u all have liked this story. For any comments and feedback, write to me cfnmsatish@gmail.com. Women who wanted to chat to me can put in a mail at this id.

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. My ex turned me into an obsessed resentful shadow of myself. I hated her 24/7. She gaslighted me into thinking I was crazy. I had so much evidence and she managed to destroy me. The infidelity was heartbreaking. But denying me closure was a permanent scar in my soul. I found out about her cheating when I consulted a professional hacker''hackingloop6@gmail . c om''who hacked her phone and gave me remote access to all her phone activities. I've moved on, but I'll never be the same. There will always be chapters in my life that can't be closed.Hackingloop is also reachable on  WhatsApp + 1 484  540 - 0785,contact him if your partner's commitment is in doubt.

    ReplyDelete