Friday 4 October 2013

BHABI'S {Brother's wife} SLAVE

Hiiiii Readers , 
Hope u all liked my earlier stories . Here is an another intresting story!!!Guyz comments and feedbacks are neccesary.plz post ur comments and feedbacks on my stories!!!

Goddess Shilpi,she is my bhabhi(sister in law) my brother's wife,5'10" tall , 6no. feet.My brother is a VP in a big firm & my parents live in Guntur .Im living my brother & bhabhi in Hyderabad as i studies there.It all happens after my brothers marriage bro & bhabhi were getting ready for a party as they were in hurry & i was watching tv, my bhabhi called me up to get her black pumps from the shoe rack.Without any hesitation i did that happily ,putting them near her feet as soon as i returned to go to watch tv she said"clean them up too Satish plz".I was just watching her as i never clean shoe of my parents or brother she said loudly"go ahead we are in hurry",my brother also said"doesn't matter clean up bro".

As my brother goes early & comes late from office , & many days he spent outside country he gave my bhabhi full authority to keep an eye on me & help her in household & other works.I don't know why one day when she came from a party she ordered me to take off her sandals & lick them up.She threatened me that she complain to my brother if i do not obey her.I do that without any objection , 
PART::::2
2> KITTY PARTY AT MY HOME
i.e bad punishment by my bhabhi with full freedom. These 15 days were bad nightmare for me, so brutal & cruell face of my bhabhi came out of her attacking me everytime.


That was the day i worked 4 her unintentionaly.
But i got shocked when she ordered me to call her goddess shilpi not bhabhi ,as she fount some foot fetish stories on my computer .so comes under double threat .that was the day when i become her official slave & obeying her was my duty.she never told her friends that im her husbands bro,but introduce me as her personel slave gifted by her husband.
My day starts with a kiss of her soles & placing bed tea near her,& kissing her soles till she didn't get up .then putting her bathroom slippers on my chest so that she can wear & step over me to the bathroom.when she get back she orders me to get ready her bathroom & till the time she baths ,i have to make breakfast for her & get back to her room & place my back on floor in front of her bathroom as a doormat.she opens the door stands on me for some time leaving imprints on me & go to the dressing table.she used to wear steel pencil heels which hurts me a lot,but pain gives her pleasure , she punishes me after her breakfast everyday in a new style.afterward she went out for kitty parties or meeting her friends in meanwhile my work is to clean up the home , washing her clothes , cleaning her shoes as she likes to wear sparkling shoes.
When she came back she enters the room stepping on my face which is so threatning as she is 65 kg healthy goddess.then lying under her feets , lickink sole of shoe , then her feet & placing her home slipperes. she used to watch tv & i have to clean her feet in warm water ,applying cream & massaging her feet & most importatntly i have to drink that water which is so pathetic.I never think this before that i have to do this ever in my life.in night she eat her dinner & this is my only official time to have food.whole day i have to eat only her leftovers.she entertain her using me as her puppy by throughing food on floor & made me eat that.i never saw a bhabhi like this.she treat me as she cares me a lot in front of my brother & treats me as nothing alone.for whole night till she doesn't sleep i have to lick her feet sole daily.
This happens daily with me along with some 1 hour interesting punishments.

It was bhabhi's turn to organise a party at home & she made me clear that "u r just a worm for me & my friends know that , a single mistake lead ur complaints to ur brother".she is a big thinker the theme of the party is GAMES so that she can use me & harass me in front of her friends & building her image as a rich lady.
When the door rangs i was ther as a doormat , they all enjoys a flesh under her shoes and sit on sofa.they were 5 along with my bhabhi.now for an honour i went to every lady & lick clean their shoes.but one of them i.s princess sonia youngest of all put her other feet on my head & press me when i finish off she spitt on floor & ordered me to lick it .i never did this so i was looking at my bhabhi but she said loudly"go for it u piece of shit".it was so digusting to licking spitt from the floor.
but my bhabhi planned a lot for me as i told u the theme of party is games so my first game is the most digusting thing to happen with me

game 1:every lady has to stand putting her feet on both sides of my head & i have to open my mouth .the game is to spitt into my mouth .whomesoever spitt most in my mouth is the winner.game starts the first one just been able to spitt twice.2nd twice,3rd thrice,but sonia did it 6 times & my bhabhhi was the winner with 8 spitts into my mouth.i was just to vomit after swallowing spitt of 5 women in my mouth .they were enjoying this a lot but there games doesn't end up there.

game 2:all women put her one shoe heel on my back & it was so paining u can't imagin.i was crying at that time.one a long 1 min they just dig there heel into my back as the game is to put the deepest mark in 1min on my back without removing from one place digging deep, penetrating skin .my bhabhi wins again as i told u she wears steel pencil heels and then orderd me mercilesly "lick that dirty blood out of my heels".the last game

game 3: this was the last & final game i was afraid abt the game as the first two games were humiliating & brutal.But game 3 was the most disgusting ,bhabhi took this idea from a hollywood movie.Using a pipe shooting spitt bound paper balls on my face , every spot has got some marks like nose-15,lips-10,eyes-10,other-5 ,each one got 5 chances .They enjoyed it a lot & i also never expected that .here not my bhabhi but sonia wins.

Ultimate winner of the game was my bhabhi
what i got in reward, ull not imagine .leftovers of all the ladies ,i was satisfied at that time but i got shocked when bhabhi said"leftovers will include food we left , spitt & urine" .that was the word which hurts me.She is my bhabhi how can i do that , what to do my brother & parents think abt me if they come to know.

After that day i become an obidient slave for her, enjoying along with her ,as i didn't have any way out .
my brother did love marriage against my parents will.& she is an only daughter of a businesman from delhi.she didn't ever do any damn thing by her own.
after she caught my foot fetish stories & pics in my computer.she blackmails me.i was 19 when my brother got married & 20 now.
serving her for 1 year.

3.WHEN I FAILED IN EXAMS
It was the day when i failed in my 3rd sem exams & my brother got my marksheet. He first scold me badly & tell me that he will send me back to my parents if i fails again.
Then scolded my bhabhi badly that how came i fail in exams & warn her that "i don't want to see that result again , do anything for him".this was the day i was happy & guilty both.Happy coz my bhabhi scolded & my bro cares for me, & sad coz i didn't fulfil my bro's expectations of good result.
But a bad news bro is going to Gremany for atleast 15 days

Readers mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com . Female readers comments are most welcome. 

Hope all of u all have liked this story. For any comments and feedback, write to me cfnmsatish@gmail.com. Women who wanted to chat to me can put in a mail at this id.

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment