Monday 7 October 2013

CFNM WITH THE NEIGHBOURHOOD MAID

Hiiiiiiiiii Readers,
Hope u all liked my earlier stories,
Here's an another CFNM story!!!

1
>
This all started when i was 19 during holidays. Our neighbour are a working couple with a small school going girl. They have this cute chubby sexy 31 year old maid who does the whole work. Our house backyard and their's is adjacent to each other seperated by a 6 feet tall wall. Our house is at a lesser height comapared to them. So when she works there like washing clothes or utensils she can see our backyard. I have got working parents. So when they go to work i am always nude at home.
since i enjoy being naked since childhood. 

Usually we have lots of work in our backyard. I wash clothes, heat up water to bath using wastes of house. This takes nearly an hour's work. All this work i do it naked as i loved being nude. I do nude as no one else can see me except that maid aunty(that too she works there only early morning and late evenings). So i would confidently be nude there without worries. Frankly i would not worry if anyone saw me also(the only worry was they would say my parents and it would be a shame) So one day i was working casually slowly singing myself dancing. That Aunty had come to their backyard and was watching me(I was unaware of it). My penis was normal sized without erection around 3 to 3.5 inches. After 5 mins when i turned towards her to see that she was watching me with a shocked expression on her face. When i stood there she smiled, blushed and ran inside. Since this was first time anyone saw me i was worried. I called up to their home in 5 mins and requested her not to tell anyone and i will never be nude again there. To my surprise, she said she won mind if im nude and she enjoyed seeing me nude. From then i started liking being nude watched by anyone :)
Next day again i did the same. she too came at same time to work(or may  be to watch me nude!! which i started loving). She called me towards compound wall so that we speak. I went there with my
penis slowly getting hard. As i reached there she stared at my penis and it became erect(4.5inches). She was shocked and excited seeing my hard on about 4.5 inches only . She spoke casually and me too and she was watching my erect penis and was enjoying. Mine was an unshaved penis and it looked good. So daily we started speaking for a while and we became friends. I used to be nude and she clothed while we spoke. She told that my penis was cute and she loved watching it. Evenings i used to close my room and open windows and wait for her to see me. As she came i used to remove my clothes and stand nude and she would blow a flying kiss for my erect penis.
This continuied that holidays. Then came college and i missed it as i stayed far from home. Next holidays were in rainy season so since it rained both of us could not come out for a week. :( I was missing badly and she too. 2 Weeks later with rain down i got the most exciting 1 hour. She came and shouted me and i came out from inside(i was dressed). She asked me to come over to their backyard so that we speak,I agreed. I thought this was a good chance and went naked and jumped to their side and she was surprised as i came their backyard naked( it needed lot of guts). While jumping i slipped and fell in mud water in their side. So waist down i was fully covered by mud. So she bought a mud water and commented on my penis that it is looking good in mud. I asked her if she will wash mud off my body and she agreed. First she cleaned legs and then she washed my bums ,thighs. She was bit unsure what to do with penis.I asked her to clean it and she held my erect penis and cleaned it and next my hairy balls and then poured water on them. And wen it was cleaned she bought a dry cloth and cleaned my hard penis and balls slowly and softly . When done, she held it for 5 seconds and asked jokingly as how was her cleaning and i said good. Then we spoke for 30 mins with me naked and she seeing my penis every now and then. Then the owner of their house came and i ran from there naked as she laughed at my jumping penis & balls & ass as i ran. I loved this a lot. Next day she said she loved holding my penis and she likes my penis saluting her;
 2>First day of my holidays,
Once on a winter morning around 10am me and she were speaking casually near our compound walls. We were meeting after 3 months so there was lot to talk. I was dressed in t-shirt and shorts due to the chill and she was wearing a salwar kameez. My parents however were to come in the evening and her home owner too. So we could speak freely. Since it was very very cold outside she called over so that we can go inside their home and speak freely. I locked our house so that not any person came and jumped to their compound dressed. She had 10 mins work there so we spoke casually. Then she took me towards their back door. 

As i was about to enter she asked me how come i was dressed and not like last time we met(I was nude then!!) in joking manner.I proceeded to enter but she did not allow to enter in and asked again why was i dressed(Its unusual for me so it was a genuine question from her part ; I answered just like that as it was cold. She was in good mood for healthy fun with me as we both were free with each other from nearly 10 months and discussed(ONLY) about sex often :)She told me she wanna see me the way she last saw me. I was interested but confused and was thinking. She said again and with a laugh said me if i did not remove, she would remove my dress and started laughing. Within 5 secs i removed shirt and shorts was standing only in my blue underwear. I was still out and she just in. The chill was too much and i was almost shivering but was enjoying the fact that i ll be nude soon. She was still not allowing me in and said only if i be naked she will allow and within a sec she pulled my underwear till my knees to expose my tiny penis That moment only!!!). I removed underwear and she was laughing as she saw my penis. Due to the extreme cold it had become very very small inside underwear like a peanut and she was seeing it so small first time so she laughed and first time in my experiences i was a bit embarrassed as a girl laughed at my tiny member. She told it looked very very cute. I shook the penis as she saw and it came to normal size. Then she took my clothes and let me in their house. She ran before me and hid my clothes in their cupboard and locked it. I was shocked for once. This girl was behaving crazy. But she said it was fun and she will return it only at noon and if i wanted to go back, i must go nude itself. but i did not mind it as this is a golden moment. She showed me their whole house slowly from inside and my penis due to cold was still small. 
She was seeing it and smiling and said i looked good for her nude ever since she first saw me nude and she used to dream me in nude. I was pleased hearing that and was lost in thoughts when she patted my bums and pinched it slowly and asked me to sit on the chair and she put on T.V. She said she will have bath and asked me to wait there . She dared me to go back my home if i had guts and joked she will say their owner about me. My clothes missing i was sitting their like a naked child. She went inside and started bath. I was siting and still my penis was small though it was 15 mins with a girl. The effect of cold was too much on me as this was first time in life i was nude in this season. Then she called me and asked me to get her dress that she forgot to take(maybe purposefully) Her bra and panty lying near bed, i took it and went to give her. There she stood wearing only a panty. Her breasts were firm but overall her figure was ok-ok, not great. But her boobs did look good. I stood there 30 secs watching it shocked. She said since i was nude she did not mind me seeing her and smiled cooly. I did not know what to do but enjoyed seeing her. She asked me to hold the dress and stand till she finished her bath. I got a hard on first time that day and my penis was pointing to her. She said that she liked it and she was waiting to watch it like that. As she finished bath she called towards her and i gav her innerwears. She said thanks and patted my bums(She likes this very much. And me too)!and poured water on my penis just for fun.. ;and she herself washed with the towel. Had she been my GF , i would have surely fucked her right there. But this girl did not interest me for sexual experiences and thankfully she too was within her limits. She has only touched my penis,balls,ass til now thats all. 

To be continuied next post..:)

as this is too long since i like describing everything slowly. I have nearly 7-8 different instances with this Aunty as we were friends for 2 years

Readers mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com . Female readers comments are most welcome. 


Hope all of u all have liked this story. For any comments and feedback, write to me cfnmsatish@gmail.com. Women who wanted to chat to me can put in a mail at this id.


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment