Sunday 23 February 2014

SLAVE TO COUPLE

Hiiiii Readers , 
Hope u all liked my earlier stories . Here is an another intresting story!!!Guyz comments and feedbacks are neccesary.plz post ur comments and feedbacks on my stories!!!
HIIIIIIIIII many of the readers intrested in reading my stories and mailed me.
But one couple from Kolakata has really interested to make me their slave.and my story starts from here.
They are a young couple(30 and 29)just married and having no kid.in our chatting they shows a good interest to make me their slave for one day and i agredd with their proposal.we both are agreed upon our conditions .
So the day day came and i reached kolkata in evening 6pm.they picked me from station and we travelled in their car to their apartment.its near about 25km from the station.in the way we chatted a lot reg our personal life.her wife is so close in chatting.she asked me many question about my interest in submission.
Finally we reached at their apartment at 7pm.they are in 2nd floor of the apartment.they invited me to their flat and offer me tea and snaks.after taking tea i decided to take a shower.after finishing my bath i just put a short pant without ant underwear and a t shirt.we sat together for one hour and then we finished our dinner at 9pm.
After dinner we decided to start our programs.i am little nervous bcoz they are new for me and i am also new for them and also new in kolkata.also i am feeling happy that my fantasy is going to full fill.
They invited me to their bed room.their bed room is so beautifully designed and attach toilet was there.they both seated on their bed.both have wore night gown.i just stand near to them and waiting for their order.immediately the wife asked me to come closer to her bed and stand facing my ass towards them.i did the same.immediately the husband pulled my short and make me naked in a second.both have laughed seeing my naked ass.
Then the wife slapped my ass cheeks as hard as possible in her hand.i feel little pain but also enjoying  the touch of her soft finger.then she ordered me to face them and also ordered me to massage her feet.i did the same.then she ordered me to lick her thumb finger of her feet.i sucked her finger for 10mins and make it so wet.she laughed at seeing me and then she ordered me to sit on her wet finger.i tried to sit but it was not possible.then she ordered me to bend down and her husband spread my ass cheeks.then the wife immediately pushed her wet feet finger in my ass hole.i just shouted in pain but the hubby again slapped me in my back not told me not to shout and cooperate her wife to enter her finger in my ass.i tried a lot and the wife pushed her finger deep in my ass.my tears has come from my eye.then she fucked my ass by her finger some time and release me.then the hubby ordered me to lick that finger deep in my mouth.i did the same and also i got a taste of my own shit.
Then the wife opened her gown and ordered me massage her whole body.what a slim fig she has.she is 34c,30,34.i massaged her whole body with oil.after some time she has decided to have shower.then she gone to her bath room and me and the hubby was alone in the bed.then the hubby opened his gown and ordered me to suck his 6inch dick deep in my throat.i sucked his dick deeply and fingered his ass hole as he has ordered me to do that.i sucked for some time and then he ordered me to lick his ass hole.i licked his ass hole for some time.
Immediately the wife called both of us to the bath room,we both reached there and we 3 are fully naked.the wife ordered me to sleep in the floor in my back side.i did the same.she then stand spreading her both legs in my both side.i came to know what she is going to do.then she start peeing in may face and on my body and ordered me to drink her pee as much as possible.i did the same.then the husband also peed in my mouth and in my face.after drinking pee     i took the bath and came from bath room.they also came after some time after taking the bath.
Then they both gone to the bed and the wife ordered me to lick her pussy and ass hole for not less then 30 mins.i licked her both holes and my dick got erect to the maximum point.i licked it for 30mins and make her both holes too wet.she was shouted in excitement and she was too hot at that time.them she immediately called her husband to fuck her too hard.her husband ride on her and fucked her too hard.they both are too excited and shouted in joy.i also was excited seeing their fucking and started masturbate.the wife has seen me masturbating and ordered me not to touch my own dick.i also respect her order and watch them fucking hard on bed.after 10 mins of fucking the husband pull his dick from her pussy and release her whole cum on her belly,on her boobs and on her face.the wife was wet with her husband’s cum.
Then the wife ordered me lick her husband’s cum in my tongue from her body .i licked all the cum he has spread in her body.the husband was tired at that time and gone to sofa to take rest.then the wife make herself in dogie position and ordered me to lock and fingered her ass hole deep.i did the same and licked her ass and make it wet and then fingered her ass hole deep.at that time my dick was fully erect and jumped to enter here ass.but i controlled myself because they are my master and mistress.after fingering her some time she ordered me to masturbate myself and spread my whole cum in her ass cheeks and ass hole.i did the same and release my all load on her ass cheeks and in her ass hole.then she ordered me to lick my own cum in my tongue and cleaned her ass and ass hole.i did the same and got taste of my own cum.
It was 1am now and we all 3are tired.the wife bring a long belt and tied my neck with the belt and ordered me to slept in the floor just like a pet dog.i respect her and slept on the floor.they both slept on their bed.
Suddenly at 4 in the morning i felt some wet over my body.i came to see that the wife is standing near me and kicked my body with her feet.she ordered me to come to bath room with her.the other end of the belt is tied in her hand.i follow her to the bath room.
She opened the bath room door and gone for shit in her western toilet.i sand there bcoz of the belt.she fart and did her shit for 10mins and i enjoyed her shit smell there.after shitting she flush the toilet and ordered me to come close to her toilet.i reached near her and knelled there.her ass is now in front of my face.then she bent down and ordered me to lick her unwashed ass hole.and i licked her ass and taste her shit particles and tried to eat it.after some time she ordered me to flush her ass hole and wash it clean and i did the same.
Then we came from the bath room.the hubby was still slept naked.the wife started to play with her hubby’s cock and ball.suddenly he wake up and also his dick got erect.then they both spread their legs and slept on their back in the bed.then they ordered me to suck and lick their dick and pussy alternatively.i did the same and sucked their dick and pussy.then they fucked again too hard.i was just seated near there feet with my erect cock.the husband fucked her about 20 mins and unload his cum in her wife’s mouth.
Then the wife come near to me.the husband ordered me to slept on bed with my mouth open.i did the same.then the wife split the whole cum in my mouth and ordered me to drink the whole cum of her husband.i did the same and drink the cum.
It was 5 in the morning and we again slept for some time and we wake up at 9 am.we all freshen ourselves and took the breakfast.then again the wife tied the belt in my neck and ordered me to follow her to bed.i followed them to the bed.
Then the wife ordered me to naked my self and her self and her husband.now we 3 are nude on the bed.now they have invited me to join them and and fucked the wife .i accepted their invitation and we enjoyed 3sum.i fucked the wife so hard and me and her husband unload our whole cum in her mouth and she drink it fully.we finished our lunch at 1 pm and then i came from their house to the station by taxi bcoz i have to do some sopping and my train was at 7.30pm in the evening.i reached my place by next day.
So friends this the true story of my life.i hope all of you must like it and give me the feedback.waiting your positive response.
ANY COUPLE OR FEMALE AFTER READING THIS STORY INTERESTED TO USE ME AS THEIR SEX SLAVE THEN PLS MAIL ME IN MY ID.PEOPLE OF HYDERABAD WILL GET FIRST PREFERENCE.
my id is  cfnmsatish@gmail.comReaders mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com . Female readers comments are most welcome. 

Girls/woman who want to see my 
penis /naked body and use me as ur slave can always email me on 
cfnmsatish@gmail.com

Any mistress want me as a slave mail me at cfnmsatish@gmail.com


Hope all of u all have liked this story. For any comments and feedback, write
to me cfnmsatish@gmail.com. Women who wanted to chat to me can put in a mail at this id.

No comments:

Post a Comment